- The Data Collected by Vallox
- Purposes of Use of Data
- Disclosure of Data
- Your Rights
- Data Security
- Transfers of Personal Data Outside EU / EEA // International Transfers of Personal Data
- Children’s Privacy
- Questions or Concerns?
Vallox Oy (“Vallox”) considers privacy and the protection of personal data as very important elements of the user experience of myvalloxcloud.com and of any related services or applica-tions (the “Service”), as described in our Terms of Service.
Vallox acknowledges that you as the user of the Service are concerned about how Vallox uses and discloses personal data. Vallox is dedicated to openness regarding the ways in which Val-lox uses and discloses any personal data, and Vallox is committed to complying with data pro-tection and privacy laws that apply to it. Importantly, Vallox wants to give you control over the personal data about you that Vallox processes when you use the Service.
Vallox may use third party service providers for processing of personal data in relation to offer-ing the Service to you.
2 THE DATA COLLECTED BY VALLOX
The personal data is primarily collected from you as information voluntarily provided to us, but also from external sources or through automated means. In this Section 2 we describe in detail the personal data we collect.
2.1 Data that you provide
Vallox may collect the following information from its users (“Users”, “you”) that may, in certain circumstances, constitute following personal data:
- E-mail address;
- Phone number;
- Business ID or personal identity number;
- Billing and payment information;
- Product and order information;
- Client contacts and feedback;
- Information concerning the use of the Service;
- Information necessary for communications;
- Permits and consents; and
- Other data obtained under the User’s consent
2.2 Data provided by other sources
Vallox may also collect personal data, where lawful to do so, from public sources and third par-ty service providers.
2.3 Automatically collected data
The Service may automatically collect the following information from Users of the Service that in certain circumstances may constitute personal data:
- The logging technology used in the Service may automatically collect the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave the Service. Vallox may also collect the Internet protocol (IP) address of the device you use to access the Service, information about the operating system of your device, as well as the name of your Internet service provider.
- Vallox may place a “cookie” on the hard drive of the device that you use to access the Service. Cookies are text files that are saved on the hard drive of your device by means of your browser, enabling Vallox to recog-nize your browser. Most of the currently available browsers give you the option of managing cookies by, for example, disabling them entirely, ac-cepting them individually, and deleting saved cookies from your hard drive. Vallox would like to remind you that if you completely disable cook-ies on your browser, you might not be able to use some features of the Service.
- Google Analytics is an element of the Service. By using cookies, Google Analytics collects and stores data such as time of visit, pages visited, time spent on each page of the website, the Internet Protocol address, and the type of operating system used in the devices used to access the Service. By using a browser plugin http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin/ provided by Google, you can opt out of Google Analytics.
Moreover, details of transactions you carry out through the Service, and details of your visits to the Service including, but not limited to, traffic data and other communication data may also be collected by Vallox.
3 PURPOSES OF USE OF DATA
Vallox uses the collected data described in Section 2 for the following purposes:
- To manage and develop the client relationship;
- To provide and develop the Service;
- To prevent and investigate fraud and other misuses;
- To protect rights of Vallox and/or property of Vallox;
- To operate and improve products and services of Vallox;
- For marketing;
- For payment control;
- For analytics and statistics;
- For opinion and market research;
- To personalize user experience; and
- For other comparable purposes.
4 DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Vallox does not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose the personal data relating to our Users to third parties unless otherwise stated below in this section 4.
The personal data collected in the Service may be disclosed to the following categories of third parties in following situations:
- To service providers, such as payment processors enabling Vallox to pro-vide the Service to you;
- To public authorities, such as law enforcement if Vallox is legally obliged to so or if Vallox is required, or in need to, protect its rights or the rights of third parties; and
For the sake of clarity, Vallox may disclose information to third parties in an aggregate format that does not constitute personal data and does not allow the identification of individual Users of the Service.
5 YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights with respect to the personal data Vallox holds about you:
5.1 The right to know the content and extent of data Vallox holds about you
Please consider that Vallox reserves the right to charge a small processing fee if less than twelve (12) months has passed since your last inquiry relating to personal data Vallox holds about you.
5.2 The right to have incomplete, incorrect, outdated, or unnecessary personal data corrected, deleted, or updated
5.3 The right to opt out of receiving electronic direct marketing communications from Vallox
6 DATA SECURITY
Vallox is committed to take reasonable measures to protect personal data about you from un-authorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties. Despite these efforts to store personal data collected in and through the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, Vallox cannot guarantee the security of personal data during its transmission or its storage in the systems of Vallox. Furthermore, while Vallox attempts to ensure the integrity and security of personal data, Vallox cannot guarantee that its security measures will prevent third-parties such as so-called hackers from illegally obtaining access to the personal data. Vallox does not warrant or represent that personal data about you will be protected against loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
7 TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE EU / EEA // INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
Vallox does not transfer any personal data outside EU/EEA.
8 CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Service is not intended for users younger than eight (8) years of age. Vallox does not in-tend to collect any personal data from children under eighteen (18) years of age.
10 QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?